- DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL or CAFFEINE 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- DO NOT TAKE ADVIL or other blood thinners 72 hours prior to your appointment, i.e Ibuprofen, Niacin, Fish Oil, Aspirin or Vitamin E.
- Botox should not be done 2-3 weeks before or after the procedure.
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days prior to the procedure.
- Do not tan your face one week prior to the service, the most important thing is to not have sunburned skin.
- You can arrive to your appointment with or without makeup, it’s up to you!
- History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
- Diabetes (This will require doctor’s clearance)
- Chemotherapy (This will require doctor’s clearance)
- Viral infections and/or diseases (HIV, Herpes)
- Skin irritations near the treated area (psoriasis, rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the clients immunity.
At Precision Microblading we make every effort to ensure that the your procedure is as smooth and pain-free as possible. We use a topical anesthetic gel that has proven to be effective in numbing the treatment area throughout the entire procedure. Pain tolerance levels vary based on the each client, certain conditions which include having fibromyalgia, being a frequent smoker, and having the procedure performed during your menstrual cycle, can adversely impact the effectiveness of the numbing procedure, therefore possibly affecting pain tolerance.
The procedure is split into two appointments to allow for the healing process to complete, typically four to six weeks apart . The initial procedure will take anywhere from 2 to 2.5 hours followed by your second appointment which takes between 60 to 90 minutes. A third session may be required for those who have oily skin or have no natural eyebrow hair. With most applications, the color looks dramatically lighter after the first week.
Like any cosmetics procedure, DO NOT expect immediate results and please be patient. It will take two appointments and 4-6 weeks before you can fully appreciate your new brows. Patience is the key when creating beautiful brows! MICROBLADING is an semi-permanent makeup procedure that requires technique and expertise from your artist as well as making sure to follow all post-procedure guidelines for best results.
Your brows will fade over time, we recommend a touch-up appointment every year. Microblading does not penetrate as deep as a traditional tattoo, because of this the area will naturally fade overtime. Without a touch-up, the pigments will gradually fade away over time, around 1-2 years. Frequency of touch-ups, depends on a number of factors including: the pigment color used (lighter colors will fade faster), lifestyle (exposure to sun),and if any chemical peels, acids, anti-aging and anti-acne products are used on the skin.
You must be at least 18 years old to have Microblading performed on your brows.
There is $50.00 NON-REFUNDABLE charge for cancelling an appointment less than two days before it is scheduled. Please understand the cancellation policy BEFORE booking to ensure you are aware of the fee. We understand life happens and things come up, for this reason we allow you to reschedule your appointment right from the email/text confirmation 2 DAYS BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT. If you do not reschedule or cancel within this time frame, you will be charged $50 to the card on file.
If you have any questions about our cancellation policy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 520-433-9203.
Generally the cost of microblading is $350, with a $50 touchup fee 4-6 weeks after the initial appointment. We do run specials on occasion, so check back to our website frequently.